Working out with music is inspiring, helps provide the tempo for your training and creates a fantastic feeling & atmosphere for your workout. Often its mindset that matters, having the best tunes to suit your mood or exercise session can make the world of difference.
It can get your out the door and keep you going to meet your health and fitness goals.
What if you’re like me and you’ve struggled to find the right sound solution for working out and this just makes :
– Do you get frustrated when earphones fall out when you’re running or working out?
– Are yours getting damaged from sweat and outdoor weather?
– Not too keen on wearing the large headphones while you run?
My issue is having pretty darn small ears, so the only ones that would stay on were the behind the ear kind, and I wasn’t too keen on those either.
When iPhone had their new ergonomic shaped earpiece that worked better – but they eroded quickly working out by the beach and the sound quality and cords were damaged from sweat, twisting and getting caught up during my workouts.
A few months ago I was in San Fran and friends of mine had these bright colourful earphones they used for working out – and they kept saying “got get some, they rock!”. The same thing happened when I got back to Noosa and Jaimie and Pete Jacobs were chatting about their ‘YURBUDS’…raving about these little colourful numbers.
So I went out and got some!
Why didn’t I discover these sooner?!
Since I purchased some Yurbuds I have enjoyed running, cycling, H.I.T and suspension strap workouts without getting annoyed at having to adjust my earphones, worry about sweat, rain and salty weather eroding them, and a tangle free cord.
Music to my ears. Literally.
They are designed from the founders own experiences, and developed by athletes. They are affordable, fun and great quality. Not to mention the colours. As Jaimie and I always say in our fitspo podcasts and videos, bright colours make you get out there and train 🙂
What made this so special?
If you’re like me and have had fitness as part of your life since you could walk or run then you’ve probably tried and tested most earphones on the market trying to find the ones that best fit, suit your needs and give great quality sound.
What’s all the hype
- Get your beat on with some fantastic features and anti-slip replaceable enhancers
- Pick your colour
- Pick your level of activity right up to adventure series for the Bear Grylls type back country explorer
- They have twist lock system that enables you to get the right fit and stability so they won’t move around in your ear
- The battery powered ones have a long lasting battery, with a wireless system as well letting you know when it’s running low
- Flexifit soft earpieces that won’t rub and are super comfy
- Talk system feature on advanced models
Plus a heap more – check out their HQ website for all the specs.
Want to get the “suped-up” version: The Inspire Pro features a 3-button sweat and water-resistant microphone that gives you full track, call, and volume control. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Inspire Pro is designed for iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad®, and is fully integrated with Siri® and other voice-control features.
Getting the right product is always personal choice, however based on my experience with Yurbuds, the sheer number of different options they have available, plus some great easy to use website information – means the biggest decision you’ll face is what colour you should get.
Hope you enjoy the road testing of these new buds as much as I did.
Watch their video
Australian site: http://yurbuds.com.au