Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thevital/public_html/wp-content/plugins/activecampaign-subscription-forms/activecampaign.php on line 102
TVC056 The 90 Day Plan
Welcome to the art of the 90 Day Planning.
Do you have lots of great ideas, wish lists, mood boards and to-dos… that never eventuate to anything?
Is procrastination and day to day life getting in the way of really creating the life that you love?
Ever wondered what everyone is going on about with their 90 day plans? Think this is just for corporate?
Today I want to talk to you about something that’s been a basic part of designing the life that I love and working with my clients on a very specific task: getting their goals off paper and into reality.
There is nothing more powerful than the practical art of planning. The best way to make your goals a reality for sustainable success is to deploy your 90 day plan.
This is not a new concept – in fact it’s used in almost all the coaching, business and development plans I know.
It works. The 90 Day Plan is a simple, effective tool to make sure that you’re staying focused and on point for what your real goals.
In this podcast I chat about:
- How to talk less about resolutions and more about creating action
- Working on focus for what you really want to be achieving at the end of 90 days
- How you’re going to get there in 90 days
- Understanding the driving force behind conviction and purpose
- Making sure that the goals you do write down are really relevant to you and resonate
I want you to kickstart your year with conviction, with action, and with clarity.
To support you in achieving the best year of your life and to keep a sustainable way for you to plan every 90 days, to review it, to have that piece of paper front and centre, to have that conviction for what you want to do with your life, why you want to achieve it, and how you’re going to get there.
If you keep putting the same goals down on paper every year and you don’t achieve them, are they really ones you want to achieve? Or are you just doing it out of habit? It’s time to start getting realistic and to avoid the storytelling in your head.
Be inspired by what people can achieve, but define goals that are relevant and special to you. Find your WHY. If you have a strong conviction for what you want to achieve, you won’t be taken off track. Ask yourself, “Are these my goals? Is this important to me? Would I do anything possible to achieve them?” If you can answer yes to all those things, then you’re right on track.
Key steps to develop your 90 Day Plan:
1. Download and print the 90 day worksheet (SEE BELOW AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST)
2. Choose what THREE goals you would like to achieve in the next 90 days
3. Write out where you need to be in 30 days to be on the trajectory to accomplishing your quarterly goals
4. Determine what specific actions you can take in the next 7 days to build momentum towards your goals
5. Write out those negative thoughts that are preventing you from achieving your goal
6. Pick THREE things to you can do TODAY to set yourself up to reach your 90 day goal
- Where is your focus going to be? Where do you want to be within the next 90 days? What things do you want to look back on and cross off your list on that piece of paper?
- Who do you want to spend more time with? Do you have a goal to spend more time with yourself to bring harmony and balance back into your day?
- What is a personal goal that you have? Do you have health, fitness and wellbeing goals? Do you have any financial goals? Don’t forget to declutter your finances!
Whether you’re running a business, a family, or you’re just getting some personal goals up underway I can’t wait to connect with you and see you shine.
This is your year to design the life that you love, and I’m here to support you the whole way.
If you have questions, you can hop onto the Facebook page Nikki Fogden-Moore The Vitality Coach @nfogdenmoore and send me a message or load up some comments.
It’s a great forum to connect and I answer everything personally, and I’d love to help you out.
Thank you for tuning in to the Vitality Coach podcast.
Links Mentioned In The Show
If you would like to have a chat about private coaching, how you could be using the Vitality Road Map to bring your business and personal vitality to life Book a 15 min free call with me OR join us in the Free Monday Mojo emails. For the direct one-one results driven POWER HOUR call please book here
Yours in Vitality
And it’s my pleasure to be able to announce the Vitality Road Map official online program is LIVE! This includes all the videos, podcasts, worksheets, emails, and my official online program. For those of you that can’t come to my retreats or come to a workshop or coaching, this is your chance to really get some value for your money and have me as your coach online wherever you are in the world.