TVC 027: Tone At Home 5 Top Tips To Get Started
In this episode Nikki gets straight to the point with some no excuses top tips on fitting fitness into your day – starting with 5 tops to tone at home, 3 must have exercise equipments that won’t break your bank, and a fun 7 Day Cardio challenge to help you build a healthy heart.
Top 5 Tips to get you started and Tone At Home:
1. Plan your health & welling into your week with AT LEAST 14.4mins EVERY day for 7 days
2. Start the 14.4minutes 1% rule – don’t ignore that time in your agenda
3. Make a space in your home that is designated to working out or at least a calm area you can retreat too for just that small amount of time
4. MOVE your time set if required but don’t cancel it
5. Be accountable – find people who you can commit your goals to, share and dare to surprise them with your un-fathomed level of conviction for you 7 day challenge!
The 3 MUST HAVE equipment tips
- CrankIT/Suspension Straps
- A good yoga mat that you actually like and feel it’s your space
- A set of 2 hand weights, medicine ball or skipping rope
Links as per the podcast to help you make the most of your winning week and toning at home
CrankIT Straps + special offer – just 5 sets left!
Hope you liked this podcast guys and I promise they will be out weekly now that I’m back from writing my book and an incredible trip to Hawaii! Ready to share some even more awesome straight forward tips on how you can create the life you want.
PS: Sign up for my VITALITY COACH VIPFIT memberships for FREE and receive 30% of Bodyscience nutrition and apparel!
Click HERE to JOIN NOW>
Health & Happiness!