TVC 025: Is Diet A Dirty Word?
In this episode Nikki talks about the importance of trusting the knowledge you have, listening to your body and being accountable for your optimal health and wellbeing. A lighter look at how you can keep it simple. Feeling fantastic is not about strict diets or giving up foods but finding fresh healthy ingredients you love, a conviction for why it’s important and the knowledge to make the best decisions for your health and wellbeing.
5 tops tips for getting back to basics:
- The closer food is to it’s natural source the better it is for you
- If you can’t pronounce the ingredient or it has a number, then you can be pretty sure your body is not designed to digest it
- If you don’t enjoy exercising in the gym then try different classes, group fitness, outdoor fitness or just head outside for a walk every day
- Don’t wait for an hour free in your agenda – make exercise and movement part of your daily routine with a morning core kick start – like the WakeUpWorkout which can be done in 15mins!
- Our bodies are built to work with nature – the combination of fibre, vitamins, nutrients, carbs, fats and proteins in plants and natural produce are not there by accident. It’s all designed to work in harmony. Strip them apart and you’re not getting the whole picture.
Remember guys have courage to live your best life, make great healthy choices and trust what you know. Please feel free to leave a comment below with any questions or to let m know how you have stopped using the word diet and starting living a healthy lifestyle!
Health & Happiness