COMPRESSION SESSIONS – SQUEEZE EFFICIENT WORKOUTS INTO WINTER DAYS OR WHEN YOU ARE SUPER BUSY!
Here in Australia winter is starting to appear around the corner, days will get shorter and it’s going to be dark when you get up and by the time we get home from work.
Exercise should be fun – but it’s also a necessity for a healthy happy life. How can you keep the motivation high during dark days and cooler weather?
By taking yourself off autopilot and make daily actions that work towards your overall wellbeing. Pack up your car with a ‘take away gym’ for some outdoor resistance training. I like to pack up the JEEP with some suspension straps, skip rope and a yoga mat to train my resistance workout outdoors – fresh air and a fresh perspective. Go for a long walk or run over the weekend that is in a different part of where you live – pack a fitness adventure.
I’m going to be posting a series of tone at home, fast fitness and suspension 101 workouts you can do anywhere, anytime to kick start your metabolism and keep momentum for a healthy and toned body!
There are loads more online under my FITNESS section. And here’s this weeks Suspension Exercise: Single leg Squat.
HOW TO DO SINGLE LEG SQUATS
- Keep your back straight and eyes forward.
- Make sure your front knee does not extend over your toe as you lower your body weight.
- The straps stay tight the entire time in a constant position as an anchor but not as resistance – do not pull on them. Keep arms in front of you and squat down on one leg – return to start and repeat.
Quick Circuit Exercise
- Do 15-20 reps of each exercises – one circuit is enough but try for 3 sets if you have time
- Concentrate on form and technique
- Breathe – exhale on the high point of effort
- Use your core the whole time – in fact while you are reading this pull your belly button to your spine and bring your shoulders back 🙂
(No equipment option) Prisoner Squat or single leg squat with arms out in front
BUY YOUR SET OF STRAPS RIGHT NOW! + RECEIVE MY 4 WEEK KICK START FOOD AND FITNESS PROGRAM FOR FREE!!!!
Tried and Tested – My go to absolute must have equipment
5 Year Warranty
Take Your Gym ANYWHERE
Health & Happiness