7 Steps From Stressed to Success
Overwhelmed, exhausted, stuck in a rut, wading through mud and emotionally burnt out?
No spark, no mojo, just monotony?
You’re Not Alone In 2015 it was quoted 64% of people were stressed.
According to the Huffington Post 8 In 10 Americans Are Stressed About Their Jobs. Australia is not far off!
The top five causes of stress in Australia are:
- personal finances – 49 per cent;
- family issues – 45 per cent;
- personal health – 44 per cent;
- trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle – 40 per cent; and
- issues with the health of others close to us – 38 per cent.
Noticing more ‘self-talk’, saying things to yourself such as: “I can’t cope”, or “I’m too busy”, or “I’m so tired”, or “It’s not fair”, ” I can’t make this work”
You’d think we’d have the perfect blend by now – with “time saving” digital access, flexible working opportunities and more awareness about stress?
More stress, less time, more responsibility, less support? Overall statistics show lower levels of personal wellbeing and workplace wellbeing, higher levels of stress, depression and increased anxiety symptoms than ever before.
Are you falling into the same routine of trying to climb your way out of stress and exhaustion
Dreading a new week ahead and feeling more like work is in control and you’re not?
How do we get back to living a life we love without giving one thing up for another.
- change that pattern of highs and lows, peaks and troughs and feeling over-worked once and for all.
- learn to blend your business AND your personal vitality on a weekly (even daily) basis, without turning your life upside down?
- do this for yourself and lead your family or your teams by example for lasting results As a business owner, leader in life or anyone in corporate knows – the best results come with a clear strategy and the courage to make a plan that’s relevant, realistic and result driven. Here’s how you can get back on track and go from stressed to success …
Ultimate Vitality and kick starting the change from stressed to success is about getting back in the drivers seat and being able to place personal accountability and awareness as number one.
Here’s my 7 Steps from Stressed to Success – to get back into control, feel in balance and create sustainable energy levels for work and home:
- Plan a winning week
- Choose healthy
- Focus on fresh air
- Out with the old stories
- Make exercise part of your day
- Adopt a better sleep routine
- Try the 1% Rule
Read all the details in my full article for CEO Magazine Australia here
On a final note, give yourself permission to re-set, to re-evaluate and consider a new approach.
You don’t need to sacrifice one thing for another – you can integrate healthy, wealthy and wise as one.
Need help on figuring out where to start or what to do next? Feel free to email me on email@example.com.
More about working with Nikki:
Nikki specialises in working with CEO’s, entrepreneurs and high achievers in creating the life they want. She divides her time between private coaching, Corporate Vitality, Boardroom and bespoke retreats, workshops and presenting.