The Power Of Leading From Within
Why it’s so crucial to consider the shadow you cast and how your actions influence those around you in business and in life.
There’s an art to running a sustainable, well performing company of any size, managing your own business or bringing a family together during busy lives.
It all starts with leading from within.
We are all leaders in life, we all influence others just by our own actions.
Great leaders believe in the plans they are putting in place and the values they are handing down or sharing. Creating a positive and lasting culture in business and in life requires strategy, vision and a strong action plan and making sure that you are following your true north.
That means starting with you.
Ask questions, get informed and ask yourself “am I willing to do this as well”.
Have you walked the talk at home and at work?
I know managers, parents and partners that expect actions from their team or family but never actually follow up, reinforce or guide the process themselves.
- What shadow are you casting with your actions?
- Your and their personal accountability go hand in hand.
- How do you need others to communicate back to you?
- Are you leading by example yourself?
- How can you share your journey, experiences, and also what you have gone through, to help empower them to live the lives that they love?
Being your personal best means continuing to learn and hone your skills, keep informed and look for fresh ideas.
You can constantly step back to evaluate on a daily basis, or even by the minute depending on how fast-paced your environment is.
Here’s 3 Quick Check in Questions for Leading From Within:
- Are you staying connected to your initiatives and those of the company?
- Are you monitoring your progress, sharing and getting feedback, and empowering others around you to implement the changes required?
- As a CEO, entrepreneur or leader at home – do a chemistry check with “team” – Are your team at work truly on board and communicating with clarity and conviction. Where are the roadblocks. Are the new policies clearly demonstrated and backed up by examples from senior decision makers? How can you engage your children and your family to be more proactive as well.
When we truly lead from within we have a clear platform to genuinely lead others. It builds trust and belief. People who follow leaders truly believe in the principles and best practice they’re handing down.
Practice What You Preach
Something powerful happens when we combined a sense of personal accountability and experience, creating connections across all levels of our lives, and it starts right at the top – with you.
Take your time, be true to you and lead from within.
Need help on figuring out where to start or what to do next? Feel free to email me on email@example.com. Or jump on to the podcast series
I hope you enjoy the simplicity of starting with these 3 elements – you’ll be surprised at the results you get when you start applying this fresh perspective from stress to success.
GET ON BOARD FOR THE LAST FEW VIP PRICING SPOTS AVAILABLE.