Fast Fitness: Cross Crunch
A new fast fitness exercise for you to master.
Ab work can be really rewarding if you chip away at it every day just for a few minutes. Seriously – that’s all it takes.
This exercise is a fantastic addition to your ab workouts if you are getting bored repeating the same old crunches time and time again. Mix it up!
- Lie on your back with your arms and legs diagonally out so that your body forms an ‘X’.
- Keeping your arms and legs straight, bring your right hand toward your left foot.
- Then bring your left hand toward your right foot. Be sure to lift your head, neck, and shoulders off the ground.
- Aim for one complete set of 10-20 repetitions.
- Keep your chin off your chest at all times – keeping your eyes forward helps do this – don’t look down but look out in front of you.
Happy crunching guys!